He swept us off our feet with Minnale and then waltzed into our hearts with Vaaranam Aayiram. And now, Gautam Menon is all set to woo us with Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya.
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya is a celebration of loveÂ because:
1. It’s a love story and does not pretend to be anything else.
2. We hear that there are no true villains in the movie. At last, the baddies let love alone!
3. A.R. Rahman has spun some magical melodies, like love portions that make the stoniest of us wanna fall in love!
4. Trisha looks like the sweetest thing ever — the truly vulnerable and absolutely adorable gal that every guy is looking for…
5. Simbu has cleaned up his act. Whoever thought the actor had lost himself in mass action flicks and punch dialogues, must surely be surprised at his mellowed-down, sophisticated look in this flick.
6. Gautam Menon has a way with romance. There is something charming, even though in a very filmi way, about the romantic sequences in his movie. Vinnathaandi Varuvaaya promises to be the crowing glory.
The movieÂ is a melodic romance that takes us through the love story of a young couple. Opposites attract, but it’s up to the two people to keep that attraction alive for eternity. These two find out how; watch the movie and be inspired to fall in love…
It may not be a Valentineâ€™s Day release, but then we donâ€™t need to celebrate love only on the 14th of February, right! Watch out for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, releasing on February 19thâ€¦